Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sindbad


        I like to read Sindbad story when I was a child. Its about the adventures of Sindbad , Its kind of the old stories thousand and one nights. In the story Sandbad was an Arab sailor, he loved sailing and adventure. Also, the story told difficulties faced and overcome for him. Sindbad was the son of a renowned traders in the city of Baghdad. He has a friend name's Hassan. He was a poor boy distributes water jars. On the other hand, Sindbad was a rich boy and lived in a large house, but their were good friends. This story teach me how I can choose my friends. I like to read it with my sister. In summary, the stories very helpful for children. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this story is famous around the world. We usually call the character "Sinbad" in English. I think they're exciting stories for young boys.

    Corrections: "In the story Sinbad was an Arab sailor; he loved sailing and adventure." "This story taught me how I can choose my friends."

    ReplyDelete